How does IV nutrition therapy work?Through intravenous infusion, IV nutrition therapy delivers nutrients, vitamins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants and other essential micro-nutrients directly to your bloodstream. Compared to oral supplements, this nutrient delivery method allows for 10 to 20 times greater absorption. Depending on the type of cocktail you choose, the nutrient-rich solution typically stays in your system for two to three weeks. We recommend patients treat themselves to IV therapy once a month to reap the benefits of its healing powers all year round! We offer many different IV therapy solutions that feature replenishing mixes of vitamin C, B vitamins, zinc and glutathione. Our Immunity Jumpstart IV blends ascorbic acid, B complex and zinc to give your immune system the boost it needs for the busy holiday season ahead. If you’re wondering which IV cocktail on our menu is the best for you, come in for a personal consultation so we can recommend and prepare a solution tailored to your exact needs.
What are the benefits of IV therapy?IV therapy is safe for many people, regardless of lifestyle, and there are many benefits your unique nutrient cocktail can provide. Some of the most common benefits include:
- Boosts energy and productivity
- Enhances athletic performance
- Decreases inflammation
- Ideal post-surgery treatment to help decrease bruising, swelling, pain, scarring and infection rates
- Our Beauty Balance cocktail enhances your hair, skin and nails from the inside out with an effective mix of ascorbic acid, B complex, B12 and biotin.
- Our Immunity Jumpstart cocktail boosts your immune system and helps you feel better faster.
- Our Brain Boost cocktail improves your energy, learning, memory and focus.
- And so much more!