Autumn is finally here, and we can’t wait for the leaves to turn, can you? We also can’t wait for you to achieve your aesthetic and wellness goals! As the weather cools, it’s a perfect time to “clean house” and reassess your priorities, so to speak. Seasonal change is a fabulous motivator, which explains why so many of our amazing patients turn to Atagi Plastic Surgery right around this time to fulfill their self-care goals.
One of the easiest and most enjoyable ways to practice self-care is scheduling a body contouring treatment. Here’s a look at just a few of our favorites for revealing your ideal body:
- VASER Lipo is the most efficient, way to reduce unwanted bulges of fat anywhere you need it. VASER Lipo uses ultrasound energy to break down fat cells before suctioning them away, resulting in a slimmer and trimmer appearance.
- Vanquish ME™ non-surgical fat reduction is a popular choice. This non-invasive body contouring treatment is capable of reducing inches from your waist, belly, flanks, and thighs without downtime by targeting unwanted fat with radiofrequency energy.
- The PRP Breast Lift is another no-downtime body contouring treatment. This all-natural platelet-rich plasma (PRP) treatment adds volume to your breasts with injections of PRP, a concentrated portion of your very own blood packed with healing properties and growth factors. PRP offers more subtle breast enhancement without surgery.
- Tired of how your double chin makes you look heavier and older than your age? There’s no need to put up with your double chin any longer. It’s time to tame this stubborn area of fat with Kybella®, the first FDA-approved injectable for submental (chin) fat. It takes a series of treatments to achieve your goals, and we’ll help you plan your Kybella regimen during your consultation.
- Skin tightening is such a wonderful way to refresh your appearance. Exilis™ uses radiofrequency energy to tighten lax skin anywhere on your body for a younger-looking you. A series of treatments will help you achieve your goals without a moment of downtime.