Laser season is finally here, and there’s no better time to revitalize your skin with our best-in-class treatments! Whether you’re looking for a quick skin pick-me-up, or a long-term regimen that can reveal stunning results after a series of treatments, Atagi Plastic Surgery and Skin Aesthetics offers a variety of services that can be customized to your unique skin care needs and goals. Kick off autumn with a radiant, renewed complexion that lasts!
Not sure which laser treatment is best for you? We’re here to help! Let’s dive into our top laser treatments:
Moxi® uses gentle, non-ablative, fractionated laser energy to trigger the body’s natural healing response, providing gentle prejuvenation that enhances tone and texture while boosting collagen growth.
- Ideal for: Treating pigmentation concerns, sun damage, uneven skin tone, rough texture and initial signs of aging.
- Downtime: Minimal to none
- Treatment time: 12-15 minutes
- Number of treatments: For a quick complexion refresh, Moxi delivers luminous results in just one or two treatments. For more dramatic improvements, we typically recommend a series of three to four treatments, spaced four to five weeks apart. Regular maintenance treatments can help you keep your glow going for the long term.
- Result expectations: You’ll notice improvements within five to seven days of treatment. Results can last months to years.
Halo® is a hybrid fractional laser treatment that uses both ablative and non-ablative laser energy to create micro treatment channels, stimulating the body’s natural healing response and boosting production of collagen and elastin for brighter, smoother, more youthful skin.
- Ideal for: Reducing lines and wrinkles, shrinking pore size, smoothing out texture, brightening skin tone and treating pigmentation irregularities.
- Downtime: Minimal to moderate; with milder treatments, you may experience just a few days of redness and peeling. More intense treatments involve a week or more of redness and peeling.
- Treatment time: 15-30 minutes
- Number of treatments: We recommend one to two treatments for optimal results. You may undergo maintenance treatments every six to 18 months depending on your skin care needs and goals.
- Result expectations: Initial improvements can be seen after two to five days. Optimal improvements in pigmentation appear within two to three weeks. Your skin will continue to renew itself as collagen and elastin are replenished, with your final results appearing in three to six months.
BBL® photofacial uses broadband light to revitalize skin on the face, neck, chest and hands, spurring new collagen production and evening out pigmentation concerns associated with sun exposure.
- Ideal for: Treating sunspots, age spots, freckles, facial veins, rosacea and redness, acne, blemishes and congestion.
- Downtime: None — for three to five days, you’ll notice treated pigmentation concerns like freckles or age spots turn darker as they come to the surface. These spots will fall off within a week, leaving your skin intensely refreshed.
- Treatment time: 30 minutes
- Number of treatments: We recommend three to four treatments to achieve optimal results, with maintenance treatments two to four times per year as needed.
- Result expectations: You’ll notice complexion improvements within just one to two weeks, and these results typically last three to four months.