When we’re feeling under the weather or low on energy, we might turn toward vitamins and supplements to rejuvenate our bodies. Unfortunately, consuming certain nutrients doesn’t guarantee that our bodies will be able to fully absorb those nutrients in the stomach. There are a number of factors that impact the body’s absorption rate, including age, metabolism and genetics. Luckily, there’s a better, more efficient way to supply your body with necessary vitamins and minerals: IV nutrition therapy!
What are the benefits of IV nutrition therapy?
IV nutrition therapy delivers vitamins and nutrients directly into your bloodstream, making it much easier for your body to absorb them. Oral vitamins, on the other hand, are broken down in the stomach and digestive tract, limiting their absorption rate and effectiveness. When nutrients, vitamins and minerals are administered intravenously, they’re immediately absorbed into the body, resulting in 10 to 20 times greater absorption and use than run-of-the-mill oral supplements. This makes IV nutrition therapy a surefire way to supply your body with the vitamins and minerals it needs as effectively as possible.
What types of IV cocktails do you offer?
Here at Atagi Plastic Surgery & Atagi Skin Aesthetics, we offer a wide selection of IV cocktails. Our IV therapy solutions feature refreshing mixes of vitamin C, B vitamins, zinc and glutathione, all of which work together to strengthen the body and its systems. We carefully plan and prepare our IV cocktails based on your health needs so you receive a solution tailored specifically to you. Our menu includes the following options:
● Beauty Balance – This mix of ascorbic acid, B complex, B12 and biotin revitalizes your hair, skin and nails.
● Immunity Jumpstart – This blend of ascorbic acid, B complex and zinc will boost your immune system, allowing you to bounce back from sicknesses more quickly.
● Recovery Performance – This combination of ascorbic acid, B complex, amino acids, mineral blend and B12 is ideal for speeding up recovery time after a surgical procedure. It also enhances your performance before or after an athletic event.
● Weekend Recovery – B complex, B12 and one liter of NS (normal saline) work in tandem to fight dehydration and fatigue.
● Brain Boost – This cocktail of folic acid with B12, alpha lipoic acid, L-taurine and glutathione improves your energy, learning, memory and focus.
● B12 Recharge – Our B12 intramuscular (IM) shot boosts your energy, endurance and your mood, all in one treatment!
Whether you’re looking to boost your immune system, recover from a taxing weekend or improve cognitive function, IV therapy can help! To discover if IV nutrition therapy is right for you, please call 303.327.7300 or request a consultation online today.