Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise, it’s never too early to start holiday-prepping — especially when it comes to aesthetic treatments! In fact, the earlier the better if you’re thinking of undergoing a laser or injectable treatment this fall. Beauty takes a bit of time, so let us help you get the results you want before the holidays roll around by creating your ideal treatment regimen.
For laser skin treatments… plan out at least two months in advance (aka NOW!).
Lasers are a whiz at triggering your skin’s natural response to spur vibrant collagen and elastin growth. But since cellular turnover doesn’t happen overnight, you’ll need to schedule your laser skin treatments ASAP to experience optimal anti-aging benefits before the holidays. Let’s break down each treatment’s recommended timeline:
● BBL® photofacial: You can expect to see results within a week of treatment. For optimal skin rejuvenation, we recommend a series of three treatments spaced every four to six weeks. To see the most dramatic, long-lasting skin renewal, many patients undergo seasonal BBL treatments as an addition to their regular skincare regimen.
● Halo® fractional laser skin resurfacing: You will notice improvements to the tone and texture of your skin within one week with continued benefits appearing three to six months following treatment.
● ProFractional® laser skin resurfacing: Your results will become apparent in the weeks and months following your treatment. To reap optimal benefits, we recommend a series of three treatments. ProFractional is great for treating skin tone, texture and scars.
● MicroLaserPeel®: Your results can be seen up to seven days after your treatment, though we recommend a series of three treatments for optimal results.
● Laser hair removal: Your results can appear as early as one to two weeks following treatment, with optimal results appearing after a series of six to eight laser hair removal sessions.
For injectables… plan out at least two weeks in advance.
You can achieve a refreshed, youthful glow fast with the world’s leading injectable treatments. But to make sure your injectables stay in place and any side effects fully dissipate, you should allocate at least two weeks of time to properly heal from your treatments. Here’s how you can plan accordingly:
● Botox®, Xeomin® and Dysport®: You can expect see results within the first week. Optimal anti-aging effects may take up to two weeks to appear. Since these are temporary treatments, your results can last anywhere from three to five months before you’ll need to come in for your next treatment, if you so desire.
● Dermal fillers: You will start to notice improvements immediately after your treatment. Any side effects, such as injection site bruising, redness and swelling, will subside on their own after a few days. Depending on which filler you choose, you may experience anywhere from nine to 18 months of lasting rejuvenation.